We all have a few extra things sitting around the house. It can be comforting to have your "things" around you, or it can disrupt your life and create chaos in your mind.
Here are a few thoughts on if you have "too much" clutter.
1. You have to move things out of the way to sit down or use your dining room table.
2. You keep losing frequently used things.
3. You can't find things you know you have, so you buy another one.
4. Flat surfaces in your home are covered with random "stuff".
5. You have a year's supply of magazines you plan to cut up and file.
6. You have clothes you can't get into hanging in your closet.
7. Your kitchen has more than one "junk drawer".
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like "How to Be a Clutter Busting Super Star".