Large Copper Ladle for Chili, Soup, Chowder
Share your hospitality with your family and guests while entertaining at home in a casual meal, fine dining or outdoor cooking setting. Imagine tailgating and cooking a huge pot of chili to serve with this great copper server. Give them a a memorable dining experience when you serve your favorite gumbo, chili, chowder or stew to your guests with this beautiful and unusual handcrafted copper ladle
The purchase of this listing is for a large copper ladle with the following specifications.
- 19" long
- The diameter of the bowl is 5 3/4" and it is approximately 1.5" deep
- The handle is 16" long
- The handle is secured to the copper bowl with heavy rivets
- The bowl was raised on stakes with a hammer in the traditional manner
- The handle is heavy gauge copper accented with German silver
- Signed Maker's Card
- Comes in handmade muslin bag for protection
Old World craftsmanship and techniques were used in making this copper ladle, so it is made to be used for generations. It is an heirloom piece meant as a keepsake for your family for generations.
This piece is shown polished out, but copper does patina. If you prefer it very shiny, just clean it with either commercial copper cleaner (we like Carol Wright) or vinegar and salt.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We have this large Copper Ladle ready to ship to you right away. Invest in the Simple Elegance of a Kingfisher Designs future heirloom.Invest in this heritage quality piece for yourself or for a gift!