6" Copper Fold Formed Bowl
If you were to see an ancient bowl formed in fire it might look something like these classic one-of-a-kind bowls. They are generally square with folds and the edge is cut with a torch.
Serve meals or appetizers, use it for potpourri or use it as a decoration.
- Each one is different from the others
- Generally square with folds
- Heavy gauge copper
- Heated, folded and formed with the hammer over and over
- The edge is cut with the torch then polished.
- The color is the natural color of copper as it comes from the fire
Your piece has an applied patina and copper cleaner will remove it. You can polish the edge with Barkeeper's Friend Liquid cleaner.